Basic information about 477 file
There are 1 file types using the 477 file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the 477 file with their brief description and a list of programs that support 477 file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the 477 file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the 477 file?
- How to open a 477 file?
- What programs do I need to open a 477 file?
- What programs help to create and edit a 477 file?
- How to convert 477 files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to 477 file format?
1.Detail information about 477 file extension: MNS Shape Definition Companion File
|File type||MNS Shape Definition Companion File||Category||GIS Files|
|Developer||Sapper Oy||File format||N/A|
|Description||477 file is a MNS Shape Definition Companion File developed by Sapper Oy. File used by Master Navigation Software, a GIS navigation program used on laptops and mobile devices; saved with a corresponding ESRI shapefile (.SHP extension) and contains the the type definition for the PROJ.4 cartographic projection data.|
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert 477 files|
|Sapper Oy Master Navigator Software
Can't open a 477 file?
”Can't open this file: example.477”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the 477 extension without any issue.
Where I can download the application that support 477 file?
How to change file associations?
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Can I change the extension of 477 files?
What else may cause problems width open a 477 file?
- Whether the 477 file is damaged.
- Whether the 477 file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the 477 file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the 477 file format is incompletely.
- Whether the 477 file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a 477 file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a 477 file.
If the 477 file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.