Home » Executable Files, A » ACTM
Basic information about ACTM file
There are 1 file types using the ACTM file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the ACTM file with their brief description and a list of programs that support ACTM file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the ACTM file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the ACTM file?
- How to open a ACTM file?
- What programs do I need to open a ACTM file?
- What programs help to create and edit a ACTM file?
- How to convert ACTM files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to ACTM file format?
1.Detail information about ACTM file extension: AutoCAD Action Macro File
|File type||AutoCAD Action Macro File||Category||Executable Files|
|Description||ACTM file is a AutoCAD Action Macro File developed by Autodesk. Macro file created by AutoCAD, a 2D and 3D design and engineering application; contains a sequence of actions recorded using AutoCAD's Action Recorder; may store recorded command line entries as well as selections from toolbars and menus.|
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert ACTM files|
|Autodesk AutoCAD 2018
Can't open a ACTM file?
”Can't open this file: example.ACTM”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the ACTM extension without any issue.
Where I can download the application that support ACTM file?
How to change file associations?
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Can I change the extension of ACTM files?
What else may cause problems width open a ACTM file?
- Whether the ACTM file is damaged.
- Whether the ACTM file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the ACTM file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the ACTM file format is incompletely.
- Whether the ACTM file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a ACTM file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a ACTM file.
If the ACTM file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.