There are 1 file types using the ADJUSTED file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the ADJUSTED file with their brief description and a list of programs that support ADJUSTED file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the ADJUSTED file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the ADJUSTED file?
- How to open a ADJUSTED file?
- What programs do I need to open a ADJUSTED file?
- What programs help to create and edit a ADJUSTED file?
- How to convert ADJUSTED files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to ADJUSTED file format?
|File type||PLINK Basic Multiple-testing Corrections File||Category||Uncommon Files|
|Description||ADJUSTED file is a PLINK Basic Multiple-testing Corrections File. The adjusted file extension is associated with the PLINK a a genome association analysis toolset for MS-DOS, Windows, Linux and OS X (macOS) systems.
The adjusted fie stores basic multiple-testing corrections data in simple text file format.
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert ADJUSTED files|
When you click a file to open it, operating system examines the filename extension. If operating system recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When operating system does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
”Can't open this file: example.ADJUSTED”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the ADJUSTED extension without any issue.
If you do not know where you can download the application from our list, click on the link (which is the name of the program), you will find more information there on the location where to download the required application. Most often they are the websites of software manufacturers.
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read/open the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format. Select a software program from our list and install it on your computer. If the file has not opened correctly, you have to look for a different software program from our list. Sometimes you have to repeat the operation several times.
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a ADJUSTED file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a ADJUSTED file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- Whether the ADJUSTED file is damaged.
- Whether the ADJUSTED file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the ADJUSTED file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the ADJUSTED file format is incompletely.
- Whether the ADJUSTED file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a ADJUSTED file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a ADJUSTED file.
If the ADJUSTED file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.