There are 1 file types using the ADLS file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the ADLS file with their brief description and a list of programs that support ADLS file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the ADLS file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the ADLS file?
- How to open a ADLS file?
- What programs do I need to open a ADLS file?
- What programs help to create and edit a ADLS file?
- How to convert ADLS files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to ADLS file format?
|File type||ADL Workbench Data||Category||Uncommon Files|
|Description||ADLS file is a ADL Workbench Data. The adls file extension is related to ADL Workbench. The adls file type is intended for persisting ADL source files.
The formalism is the same as for existing .adl files, i.e. openEHR ADL, but for specialized archetypes, the content has changed to include only differences, i.e. further constraints with respect to parent archetypes.
The new file type will become the source file type for archetypes in the future, but for now, .adl files are not touched by the tool.
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert ADLS files|
When you click a file to open it, operating system examines the filename extension. If operating system recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When operating system does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
”Can't open this file: example.ADLS”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the ADLS extension without any issue.
If you do not know where you can download the application from our list, click on the link (which is the name of the program), you will find more information there on the location where to download the required application. Most often they are the websites of software manufacturers.
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read/open the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format. Select a software program from our list and install it on your computer. If the file has not opened correctly, you have to look for a different software program from our list. Sometimes you have to repeat the operation several times.
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a ADLS file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a ADLS file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- Whether the ADLS file is damaged.
- Whether the ADLS file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the ADLS file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the ADLS file format is incompletely.
- Whether the ADLS file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a ADLS file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a ADLS file.
If the ADLS file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.