- The basic features of Apple Disk Utility: A disk mounting utility from Mac.
- What kind of file extensions supported by Apple Disk Utility?
- What kind of file format conversions supported by Apple Disk Utility?
- How and where to download Apple Disk Utility?
These are file extensions supported by Apple Disk Utility. You can use Apple Disk Utility to create, open or edit the file with these extensions:
- CDR - Macintosh DVD/CD Master
- DMG - Mac OS X Disk Image
- DMGPART - Mac OS X Disk Image Part
- DSK - Disk Image
- FPBF - Mac OS X Burn Folder
- ISO - Disc Image File
- IMG - Macintosh Disk Image
- IMAGE - Apple Disk Image
- JRZ - PSP Game Data File
- NDIF - Apple New Disk Image Format File
- SPARSEIMAGE - Mac OS X Sparse Image
- SPARSEBUNDLE - Mac OS X Sparse Bundle
- SMI - Self-Mounting Disk Image
- DSKU - Apple Disk Utility File
- ISO - CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray Disc ISO Binary Image
These are file conversions supported by Apple Disk Utility. You can use Apple Disk Utility for these file format conversions:
Apple Disk Utility developer website