- The basic features of Autodesk Maya 2018: N/A.
- What kind of file extensions supported by Autodesk Maya 2018?
- What kind of file format conversions supported by Autodesk Maya 2018?
- How and where to download Autodesk Maya 2018?
These are file extensions supported by Autodesk Maya 2018. You can use Autodesk Maya 2018 to create, open or edit the file with these extensions:
- ANIM - Maya Animation File
- BVH - Biovision Hierarchy Animation File
- FBX - Autodesk FBX Interchange File
- MA - Maya Project File
- MEL - Maya Embedded Language File
- MB - Maya Binary Project File
- MTL - OBJ Material File
- MCFI - Maya Initial Fluid Cache File
- MCFP - Maya Fluid Cache Playback File
- MLL - Maya Plugin
- OBJ - Wavefront 3D Object File
- SKL - Maya Skeleton File
- ZT - Mental Ray Image Depth File
Our database do not have the records of file format conversions supported by Autodesk Maya 2018 program now. If you have useful information about the Autodesk Maya 2018 program, then write to us.
Autodesk Maya 2018 developer website