There are 1 file types using the QXP file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the QXP file with their brief description and a list of programs that support QXP file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the QXP file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the QXP file?
- How to open a QXP file?
- What programs do I need to open a QXP file?
- What programs help to create and edit a QXP file?
- How to convert QXP files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to QXP file format?
|File type||QuarkXPress Project File||Category||Page Layout Files|
|Developer||Quark Software||File format||N/A|
|Description||QXP file is a QuarkXPress Project File developed by Quark Software. QuarkXPress project file created by QuarkXPress version 6 and later; contains page layout information, text, and images; may consist of a single page or multiple pages.|
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert QXP files|
Adobe InDesign with Q2ID Plugin
Q2ID (Quark To InDesign)
Adobe InDesign with Q2ID Plugin
There are 7 records in our database eligible for QXP files to another file format conversion. If you want to achieve QXP to another files conversion, you may use the option.
There are 2 records in our database eligible for another files to QXP file format conversion. If you want to achieve another files to QXP conversion, you may use the option.
When you click a file to open it, operating system examines the filename extension. If operating system recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When operating system does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
”Can't open this file: example.QXP”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the QXP extension without any issue.
If you do not know where you can download the application from our list, click on the link (which is the name of the program), you will find more information there on the location where to download the required application. Most often they are the websites of software manufacturers.
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read/open the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format. Select a software program from our list and install it on your computer. If the file has not opened correctly, you have to look for a different software program from our list. Sometimes you have to repeat the operation several times.
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a QXP file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a QXP file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- Whether the QXP file is damaged.
- Whether the QXP file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the QXP file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the QXP file format is incompletely.
- Whether the QXP file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a QXP file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a QXP file.
If the QXP file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.