There are 1 file types using the ZTR file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the ZTR file with their brief description and a list of programs that support ZTR file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the ZTR file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the ZTR file?
- How to open a ZTR file?
- What programs do I need to open a ZTR file?
- What programs help to create and edit a ZTR file?
- How to convert ZTR files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to ZTR file format?
|File type||DVD Label Template Media File||Category||Misc Files|
|Description||ZTR file is a DVD Label Template Media File developed by Avanquest. Contains images and artwork used by Digital Video Duplicator template (.ZTF) files; located in the /Tmplts/ directory along with the corresponding template files; saved in a proprietary format that is only used by Digital Video Duplicator.|
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert ZTR files|
|Avanquest Digital Video Duplicator
When you click a file to open it, operating system examines the filename extension. If operating system recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When operating system does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
”Can't open this file: example.ZTR”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the ZTR extension without any issue.
If you do not know where you can download the application from our list, click on the link (which is the name of the program), you will find more information there on the location where to download the required application. Most often they are the websites of software manufacturers.
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Changing the filename extension of a file is not a good idea. When you change a file's extension, you change the way programs on your computer read/open the file. The problem is, changing the file extension does not change the file format. Select a software program from our list and install it on your computer. If the file has not opened correctly, you have to look for a different software program from our list. Sometimes you have to repeat the operation several times.
The reasons for the lack of the ability to open a ZTR file on your computer may be at least several. The easiest thing is to find a suitable application installed on your computer, which will open a ZTR file. If there is still something wrong, you might want to check:
- Whether the ZTR file is damaged.
- Whether the ZTR file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the ZTR file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the ZTR file format is incompletely.
- Whether the ZTR file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a ZTR file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a ZTR file.
If the ZTR file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.