Basic information about 3DD file
There are 1 file types using the 3DD file extension in our database. In the further part of this page, you will find detail information about all the 3DD file with their brief description and a list of programs that support 3DD file sorted by operating systems. The table below provides useful information about the 3DD file extension. It answers questions such as:
- What is the 3DD file?
- How to open a 3DD file?
- What programs do I need to open a 3DD file?
- What programs help to create and edit a 3DD file?
- How to convert 3DD files to another file format?
- How to convert another files to 3DD file format?
1.Detail information about 3DD file extension: ArcGlobe Document
|File type||ArcGlobe Document||Category||GIS Files|
|Description||3DD file is a ArcGlobe Document developed by ESRI. GIS data file created by ArcGlobe, a visualization application used to view 3D GIS datasets; stores a reference to a geodatabase, which contains the spatial content and output results created by the software's geoprocessing operations; can store GIS data as a collection of three-dimensional layers; used for saving and loading views of 3D GIS datasets.|
|Software programs that will open, edit or convert 3DD files|
|ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop
How to convert another files to 3DD file format?
Can't open a 3DD file?
”Can't open this file: example.3DD”。
To open this file, you install one of the applications from the list of software programs that you found here, you should be able to open, edit or convert the file with the 3DD extension without any issue.
Where I can download the application that support 3DD file?
How to change file associations?
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click "Open With".
- In the "Open With" dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click "Browse" to locate the program that you want.
- Select the ”Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” check box.
Can I change the extension of 3DD files?
What else may cause problems width open a 3DD file?
- Whether the 3DD file is damaged.
- Whether the 3DD file is incorrectly linked in the registry entries.
- Whether the 3DD file extension has been accidentally removed from the Windows registry.
- Whether the installation of an application that supports the 3DD file format is incompletely.
- Whether the 3DD file is infected.
- Whether the drivers of the equipment used for opening a 3DD file are up to date.
- Whether your computer has enough hardware resources to open a 3DD file.
If the 3DD file still not working with your software after eliminating the above shortcomings? That means that the problem is more complex and requires the help of a specialist.